Today is officially the first day of Spring 🌸🌺🌻☺️. It's not going to be a normal Spring but lately we have learnt to adapt, change our habits and make the most of things as they are. Going out means 😷 so this season I shall focus on eye makeup and beautiful nail polish.
CHANEL's vibrant and pretty new Spring makeup, LES FLEURS DE CHANEL, is inspired by blooming flowers. From this collection, I've bought the LES 4 OMBRES eyeshadow palette in GOLDEN MEADOW (368).
The chic black mirrored compact contains 4 beautiful shades:-
- a satiny, rosy peach
- a matte rosebud
- a golden pink
- a coppery terracotta
designed to be used in various ways to get different looks. CHANEL suggest the peach shade on the lids, the golden pink for highlights and the darker terracotta along the lashes, adding a brown eyeliner. The brown pencil in the photo above is RIMMEL's SOFT KOHL KAJAL EYE LINER PENCIL in SABLE BROWN (011). (Floral greeting card in the background from Marks and Spencer).
In the photo above:
- CHANEL LES 4 OMBRES in GOLDEN MEADOW
- CLINIQUE ALL ABOUT EYES RICH, a moisturising eye cream. It's 100% fragrance free and the ingredients include shea butter and sodium hyaluronate. I find that it helps to improve the look of my under-eye dark shadows and skin.
- COLLECTION LASTING PERFECTION CONCEALER, a lightweight liquid concealer that covers and conceals my dark under-eye shadows. It doesn't settle into lines or look chalky and lasts well.
- BOOTS DOUBLE ENDED EYESHADOW BRUSH. 100% synthetic hair, a larger brush at one end and a little brush at the other.
|Boots Double Ended Eyeshadow Brush|
- RIMMEL's SOFT KOHL KAJAL EYE LINER PENCIL in SABLE BROWN (011).
- RIMMEL BROW THIS WAY EYEBROW SCULPTING KIT in MEDIUM BROWN (002). A compact little palette containing a wax, a powder and a small double-ended brush. I have quite thick eyebrows and I like a natural look but before the pandemic, I went occasionally to the brow bar for threading. I'm hoping this handy little kit will help me to keep my eyebrows in shape.
Next, I shall be looking at different shades of nail polish and trying some skincare products.
Keep safe and well everybody🌈💕
I found your blog on Google and read a few of your other posts too, it is very informative and also influencing me to read more of yours. You have done an exceptional job by adding your hardwork and dedication to it. I am a big fan of art and craft. I just added you to my bookmarks and recommending your blog to my social profiles too. Just like the other budding bloggers i have started my blog, You can support me by visiting my site for more paper airplane related information and knowledge, Keep up the great work Look forward to reading more from you in the future. Thanks in anticipation.ReplyDelete
best paper plane in the world | Best paper airplane design | Paper model airplanes | Paper jet | Easy paper airplanes | flying paper | Cool paper airplanes | Flying paper airplane | Paper airplanes for kids | paper airplane folding instructions | Glider paper plane | Paper plane make | Best paper airplane for distance | Paper airplane designs