Today is officially the first day of Spring 🌸🌺🌻☺️. It's not going to be a normal Spring but lately we have learnt to adapt, change our habits and make the most of things as they are. Going out means 😷 so this season I shall focus on eye makeup and beautiful nail polish.
CHANEL's vibrant and pretty new Spring makeup, LES FLEURS DE CHANEL, is inspired by blooming flowers. From this collection, I've bought the LES 4 OMBRES eyeshadow palette in GOLDEN MEADOW (368).
The chic black mirrored compact contains 4 beautiful shades:-
- a satiny, rosy peach
- a matte rosebud
- a golden pink
- a coppery terracotta
In the photo above:
- CHANEL LES 4 OMBRES in GOLDEN MEADOW
- CLINIQUE ALL ABOUT EYES RICH, a moisturising eye cream. It's 100% fragrance free and the ingredients include shea butter and sodium hyaluronate. I find that it helps to improve the look of my under-eye dark shadows and skin.
- COLLECTION LASTING PERFECTION CONCEALER, a lightweight liquid concealer that covers and conceals my dark under-eye shadows. It doesn't settle into lines or look chalky and lasts well.
- BOOTS DOUBLE ENDED EYESHADOW BRUSH. 100% synthetic hair, a larger brush at one end and a little brush at the other.
|Boots Double Ended Eyeshadow Brush|
- RIMMEL's SOFT KOHL KAJAL EYE LINER PENCIL in SABLE BROWN (011).
- RIMMEL BROW THIS WAY EYEBROW SCULPTING KIT in MEDIUM BROWN (002). A compact little palette containing a wax, a powder and a small double-ended brush. I have quite thick eyebrows and I like a natural look but before the pandemic, I went occasionally to the brow bar for threading. I'm hoping this handy little kit will help me to keep my eyebrows in shape.